- Responsible for the treatment
- Purposes of data processing
- Data retention period
- Legitimacy for data processing
- Data communication
- International data transfers
- Your rights
- Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Company name: SourzzIn Solutions Provider, S.L.
- Commercial name: SourzzIn
- NIF: B-67613711
- Its registered office is at: C/ Enric Granados, 135 – Ático 3ª. 08008 Barcelona (Spain)
- Telephone: 34 639 170 644
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At SourzzIn Solutions Provider, S.L. we process professional contact data for the following purposes, depending on the reason you provided them:
- To manage data provided directly by the interested party, as a professional or representative of your company to inform you about our products and services, to answer your request, inquiry or consultation and to make a subsequent follow-up.
- Manage, the data provided by the customer at the time of hiring our services, at organizational, accounting, tax and administrative level, as well as to inform you about services and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest.
- Make, if necessary, the USER profile to offer our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the invoicing and collection of the services will be kept during the whole time that the contract is in force. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire.
- The data related to publications of comments on our products will be kept for the duration of the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish to have them removed at any time.
- The data for sending commercial communications and preparing commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your desire to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulations), which expressly allow the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
- However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and you may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect in any case the execution of the contract, but the data processing for that purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- To our managers for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal customer data.
- To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for by law and for the purposes defined therein.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SourzzIn Solutions Provider, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
- The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data or its portability, in this case only the data will be kept by them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, SourzzIn Solutions Provider, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data that we process at SourzzIn Solutions Provider, S.L. comes from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative.
- We remind you that you should not provide any third party data unless you have their authorization and have previously informed them.
- We do not process special categories of personal data (i.e. data revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
You may materially exercise your rights in the following manner:
- By e-mail, attaching a copy of your ID card to: email@example.com.
- At the indicated e-mail address we will provide you with the corresponding forms to materially exercise these rights.
- If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In case you consider your rights have been infringed as far as the protection of your personal data is concerned, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.